Although I didn’t cover that many kilometers during the last years, it was time to replace the brake fluid. Always a nasty exercise, so I decided to lift my Oval completely and put it on supports on all four corners. With all the wheels off, I can easily bleed each wheel brake cylinder without removing and fitting them individually. I also decided to make things easy by using an old refrigerator motor as a vacuum help for bleeding. This did not turn out the way I wanted it to be, so we went back to the old fashioned way of pumping the brake pedal.
The bleeding screw of left rear wheel brake cylinder however gave some problems during bleeding. It seems to be clogged up somehow. I’ll have to find out what the problem is next time.